|Sunday in the Park with Fran|
March 23, 1994
Main Cast Edit
- Fran Drescher as Fran Fine
- Lauren Lane as C.C. Babcock
- Daniel Davis as Niles
- Charles Shaughnessy as Maxwell Sheffield
- Nicolle Tom as Margaret Sheffield
- Benjamin Salisbury as Brighton Sheffield
- Madeline Zima as Grace Sheffield
Recurring Cast Edit
- Renee Taylor as Sylvia Fine
- Ann Morgan Guilbert as Yetta Rosenberg
- Rachel Chagall as Valerie "Val" Toriello
- Chester Drescher as Chester
Guest Cast Edit
- Miko Hughes as Frank Bradley Jr.
- Tia Riebling as Mother in the Park
- Nick Salamone as Announcer
- Dan Akroyd as Repair Man (uncredited)
- Eric Braeden as Frank Bradley
Quotes and Trivia Edit
Fran: You had to pack that stupid baguette!
Niles: Baguettes don't hurt people; people hurt people.
Fran: Yes, finger sandwich, Mr. Bradley? A man like you deserves a good finger every now and then.
C.C.: Well, if your relatives won't come without a feedbag, I'll be happy to give them their money back and sell their tickets on the street.
Niles: I'll drop you off at your usual corner.
Fran: Well, I wish we'd had this conversation out in the garden. The plants would have loved the fertilizer.
(Fran grabs a bagel from the bread box)
Maggie: Get back, she's armed!
Brighton: (imitating a cop with a megaphone) Put the bagel down and step away from the bread box!
C.C.: I don't think a gift basket is going to get us out of this one. I may have to offer myself.
Niles: Might as well close the play now.
C.C.: I forbid you!
Fran: Forbid, is that the 'f' word I hear?
Grace: That's the 'f' word? What's the big deal?
Gracie: C.C., why does your dog hate you?
Niles: Well, after all, he is a male!
Gracie: I'm not hers . . . Am I?
Fran: No, angel! You don't shed your skin.
- When Dan Aykroyd enters as the repairman, he says his company's name is "Frost Busters," but the closed caption says "Trashbusters."
- this is the first time maxwell and fran kiss