|My Fair Nanny|
November 17, 1993
Main Cast Edit
- Fran Drescher as Fran Fine
- Lauren Lane as C.C. Babcock
- Daniel Davis as Niles
- Charles Shaughnessy as Maxwell Sheffield
- Nicolle Tom as Margaret Sheffield
- Benjamin Salisbury as Brighton Sheffield
- Madeline Zima as Grace Sheffield
Guest Cast Edit
- Nikki Cox as Cindy Wentworth
- Heather Lynne Allen as Woman
- Dorothy Lyman as Mrs. Wentworth
- Magda Harout as Fortune Teller
Quotes and Trivia Edit
(Fran is helping Brighton study for an exam)
Brighton: I don't need to be a genius. I'm going to be a producer like dad.
Niles: We're British, we can say anything we like and people think it's Shakespeare.
(Maxwell and Niles chuckle to each other)
Fortune Teller: (to C.C.) I tell you for the hundredth time I see no tall, dark, handsome--nothing in your future!
Cindy: (to Maggie) Your father is really cute.
Brighton: You know they say I look just like him.
Cindy: They lied.
Mrs. Wentworth: We landed on Plymouth Rock. My family can be traced back for 500 years.
Fran: We landed on Ellis Island. They changed our names, and now we don't know who the hell we were.
Max: (Trying to teaching Fran to speak without her accent) Repeat after me: Mark went on a lark after dark in Central Park.
Fran: Gee, I hope he's got a gun.
Woman: (to Fran) I love that sculpture! Is it Mayan?
Fran: No, it's his'n! (points to Maxwell)
- In the scene in the office when Maxwell and Niles discuss making over Fran, there is a poster for My Fair Lady on the wall behind them, which is an allusion to the theme of the episode
- The title of this episode "My Fair Nanny" was later chosen as the name of the Russian remake of the series. This episode title, however, wasn't changed for the remake, and Russians got an episode called "My Fair Nanny" inside the series "My Fair Nanny".