October 3, 1994
Main Cast Edit
- Fran Drescher as Fran Fine
- Lauren Lane as C.C. Babcock
- Daniel Davis as Niles
- Charles Shaughnessy as Maxwell Sheffield
- Nicolle Tom as Margaret Sheffield
- Benjamin Salisbury as Brighton Sheffield
- Madeline Zima as Grace Sheffield
Recurring Cast Edit
- Renee Taylor as Sylvia Fine
- Ann Morgan Guilbert as Yetta Rosenberg
- Rachel Chagall as Valerie "Val" Toriello
Guest Cast Edit
- Judith Hoag as Katherine Marie O'Mally Porter
- Edward Penn as Richard Porter
- Efrem Zimbalist Jr. as Theodore Timmons
Quotes and Trivia Edit
Grace: You have no idea how cruel children can be.
Fran: Honey, I've had this voice since the second grade. Need I say more?
C.C.: Niles, move it with the food. These society women are vultures. Where's the paté?
Niles: Why don't you just lie on the floor and let them peck at your liver?!
Fran: Oh, no. I couldn't date anyone just 'cause he was rich.
Katherine: What are you, prejudiced? You're gonna hold it against him because he's got two Ferraris?
Fran: Oh, well... it's not really his fault.
Katherine: A house in Monte Carlo?
Fran: When did I get so intolerant?
Katherine: A private jet and a diamond mine.
Fran: Oh, you're right. I'm a bigot! I should be ashamed of myself! I'm gonna have to work through it.
Fran: Meanwhile, explain to me "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". "The girl with colitis goes by"? I always thought that was very distasteful.
Maxwell: That's "the girl with kaleidescope eyes", Miss Fine.
Fran: Oooooh! Leave it to Flushing to turn a beautiful image into a bowel dysfunction.
Katherine: I sued him.
Fran: Wow! How romantic!
Katherine: He rear-ended me.
Val: (Lifts up hands, and shakes her head) Oh, I'm not into that.
Katherine: (To Val) NOW I remember you!
Katherine: What are you doing here?
Fran: I'm the nanny.
Katherine (Fakes a smile): Oh!
Katherine: Mmmm... nothing! You know, I mean, it's just that everybody thought you were really going places.
Fran: Oh. Well I showed them!
Fran: But diamonds are a girl's best friend and now I'm all alone.
Niles: Ohhh, you've still got plenty of friends - Mr. Rhinestone and Mr. Zircon come to mind.
Val: I thought the Eiffel Tower leaned.
Fran: Val... that's Big Ben.
C.C.: Oh my God Nanny Fine, don't tell me you're wearing that cheap tacky dress to meet Richard Porter's oldest friend? I wouldn't be caught dead in that dress.
Niles: You'd have to be dead six months to fit into it.
- Madeline Zima's (Grace) younger sister Vanessa plays one of the girls at the slumber party (far right).