April 27, 1994
Jonathan Stark & Tracy Newman
Main Cast Edit
- Fran Drescher as Fran Fine
- Lauren Lane as C.C. Babcock
- Daniel Davis as Niles
- Charles Shaughnessy as Maxwell Sheffield
- Nicolle Tom as Margaret Sheffield
- Benjamin Salisbury as Brighton Sheffield
- Madeline Zima as Grace Sheffield
Recurring Cast Edit
- Renee Taylor as Sylvia Fine
- Ann Morgan Guilbert as Yetta Rosenberg
- Rachel Chagall as Valerie "Val" Toriello
Guest Cast Edit
- Jeff Sagansky as Himself
- Jonathan Penner as Danny Imperiali
Quotes and Trivia Edit
Danny: Hey Franny, hurry up and get out, I'm double parked out here!
C.C.: Oh he sounds charming!
Maxwell: She had no style, no sense of humour! And her hair was oddly flat...
Danny: Baby, I love you! You love me! At least you love this, huh? (Kisses Fran passionately) I still got it!
Fran: Yeah, but I don't want it anymore.
Danny: (To C.C.) You want it?
Fran: Two seconds. Time heals all wounds.
Grace: (Reciting the poem she wrote for Fran) "F" is for the fun we have together, "r" is for the rummy that we play, "a" is for the answers to my questions... and "n" is for the nasal things you say.
Fran: (Nasally) Awwwwww!
Maxwell: We're all going to miss that sound!
Danny: I'm sorry. I had to have a cheap, tawdry affair just to really appreciate you!
Fran: You were with her for six months!
Danny: (Pauses) I had to be sure.
Brighton: (Standing in front of a naked mannequin) Maggie, look. It's your new boyfriend! (Knocks on mannequin's head) And he's got your personality, too!
Maggie: (Looks down below the mannequin's waist) And your equipment.
C.C.: (To the children)
Hey kids, when I am down in the dumps, you know what cheers me up?
Fran: A fifth of scotch and a fresh pack of batteries?
- When Fran and Val are talking at the beginning of the episode, Fran takes two coffee mugs over to the kitchen island and puts tea bags in them to make tea. After Val says her line, the camera cuts back to Fran, and the mugs are now on the kitchen table in front of Val, but Fran puts the tea bags in them AGAIN.